What Does All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Insurance Cover?
We offer a variety of ATV coverage including:
- Liability Coverage – protects you if you are found at fault in an all terrain vehicle accident
- Collision and Comprehensive Coverage – can help you pay for repairs to your ATV is you are in an accident, flip over or hit something
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage – helps pay for damages if you are hit by somebody who does not have insurance or their policy does not have enough to pay for the damage
- Medical Payments Coverage – helps to pay for medical costs if you or your passengers are injured from an all terrain vehicle accident
- Optional Equipment Coverage – protects your additional equipment that goes along with your ATV in the event of damage from an accident (i.e. loading ramps)
- Transport Trailer Physical Damage Coverage – this coverage will reimburse you for damage to your all terrain vehicle transport trailer if involved in an accident